Transportation, Tubing, and Margaritas

Yes, I'm alive!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sorry JJ - My Facebook Newsfeed

So the new facebook layout includes a newsfeed of any and all changes made by your "friends"....what I found out about my "friends" today is:

-Three joined an "official petition to facebook" group (on facebook) against the newsfeed
-Three others joined different (although I am sure equally as dedicated) groups in honor of the deceased croc hunter, Steve Irwin:
A tribute to Steve Irwin, The Croc Hunter
Crikey!: A Memorial to the Crocodile Hunter
In Memory of Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin

Also in an odd coincidence - one friend joined the southpark group and added it to his favorite lists of tv shows while one removed it from his groups....I guess today is Wed. already? Crikey, the week is almost over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

# of hits for saving the world


Click Here