Transportation, Tubing, and Margaritas

Yes, I'm alive!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Suburbs hit oil slick

This MSN Real Estate Article talks about how suburbs aren't so valuable any more, people are choosing to live in location efficient areas, yadda yadda yadda.....the bigger piece of information that I got from this was Who knew that the MSN real estate channel wrote such long articles? Wow!

Ok, so I guess I am glad that this idea is catching on...it just worries me that the only people getting the picture are rich people reading the MSN real estate channel and they will find a way to coerce all the poor people into suburbs.

Now for rambling....does the word "Sub-urbia" make anybody else thinsk "Underground-City"?? Makes me want to see the Ben Folds Five song "we will all be happy undergrouuuuund"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

# of hits for saving the world


Click Here