Transportation, Tubing, and Margaritas

Yes, I'm alive!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Luck'o'da'move


So I am supposed to move within the next week. My lease at my new place starts today. I thought instead of putting everything off I would move over labor day weekend. The only time I could find some extra hands to help me move was tonight (it being a holiday weekend and all). Tonight...right in the peak of Ernesto (or what was Ernesto). My luck:

Flash Flood Watch remains in place... Moderate to heavy rains will increase through early afternoon across the Baltimore and Washington region. Significantly reduced visibility is likely in the heavier rain. Ponding water may develop on area roads. Motorists should use caution if out and about today. Gusty winds up to 45 mph will also develop this afternoon as the remnants of Tropical Storm Ernesto begin to move through Virginia.


And if you are interested at what time, EXACTLY, I will be needing to move my furniture from the truck to my new place? Look no further than the very PEAK of all of these graphs. "Definite Rain. Precipitation 100%. 26 mph winds. Thunderstorms.

grumble grumble. at least there is a mexican restaurant around the corner where i can wallow in tequilla after-the-adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

# of hits for saving the world


Click Here