Transportation, Tubing, and Margaritas

Yes, I'm alive!

Monday, November 22, 2004

Transpworld for TranspKids

So I will be moving to D.C. soon, but I don't want to lose all that "Tacit Knowledge" (thanks Dr. Oden) that I get from being around all you idealists (and pessimists...dont want to leave you guys out either). Mostly, I wanted a place to organize thoughts, discussion, and learning about
  • transportation,
  • planning,
  • the environment,
  • public health, and
  • life, the universe, and everything
So I hope that you all will help me urthur my (and all of your) education past what you learn about in class and at work...and discuss stuff that really matters..mmhmmm! Think of it as a virtual happy hour (so basically I am just jealous that I cannot participate in HH remotely). The more, the merrier! Suggestions welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

# of hits for saving the world


Click Here